- Identify and manage inventory par levels at customer locations.
- Know your product, know your company, know your audience.
- Provide Super Service through clear and consistent communication with customers, team members and District Manager.
- Be able to lift 30lbs at a time and push a dolly with up to 300+ pounds.
- Build on current business relationships to drive revenue growth
- Maintain the highest possible working and driving safety standards.
- Have post high school training\education and sales courses
- Have intermediate to advanced technology skill set, prior use of propriety software, Microsoft Office, and portable printers\scanners\credit card readers (CRM experience a plus).
- Have a verifiable work history
- Are able to pass a drug test and criminal background check with a positive driving record
- Are able to pass Department of Transportation (DOT) physical
- $60,000 to $95,000 (+) Compensation
- Extensive company paid training
- Competitive PTO accrual plan
- Robust benefits package including group health, dental, Employee Assistance Program, group with voluntary life, short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Company provided laptop, tablet, and cell phone line
- 401(K) with company match
- Tuition assistance
- Generous Associate purchase discount at Henderson locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
"Work or play - we know families." For Chuck Henderson, president of Henderson, this is more than a slogan; it's his vision for the company and the foundation of its success.
Celebrating over 50 years of business, Henderson was founded in 1967 as a modest family business, the company has been steadily growing with the Southwest Louisiana area. Starting as an industrial implement dealer, the company provided service to the expanding local agricultural farming communities. As the agriculture industry changed and flourished, Henderson was there to meet the growing needs of the industry, expanding our line to include Stihl, Hustler, and Kubota tractors in order to help support small-scale farmers; the company also provides Kubota rental equipment to meet increasing construction demands in the Southwest Louisiana area.
As innovation in technology and equipment progressed, families had the ability to enjoy more free time together, Henderson recognized the need, and expanded into leisure and recreational vehicles, becoming a certified dealer for Tracker Marine products, which includes Tracker Boats, Sun Tracker and Regency pontoons, Mako, Tahoe, and Nitro bass boats. Henderson has recently added the Blue Wave line of boats. Henderson also carries a full line of Mercury Marine® and Yamaha outboard motors. In addition to being a certified dealer for Polaris®, ATVs and UTVs.
In April 1999, Henderson diversified and expanded its business by becoming a Hunt Brothers Pizza distributer, Henderson Wholesale. This new division now serves over 900 retail locations, having added 75 retail locations in the past year and sold 5 million pizzas. Henderson Wholesale serves territories from East Texas to Southeast Louisiana and continues to grow its reach.
In June 2020, Henderson diversified again and completed the purchase of Big Lake Convenience Store near the Graywood community in South Lake Charles. Big Lake Convenience store is a full-scale store that provides a wide range of hot, prepared food (including Hunt Brothers Pizza and Krispy Krunchy Chicken), fresh produce, spirits, and all the items to you expect from a local convenience store.
Henderson once again expanded by opening its own self-storage facility on Gerstner Memorial Drive in Lake Charles in Spring of 2022. This project includes over 100,000 square feet of storage including covered and enclosed boat and RV storage, as well as climate controlled units. Once completed, this will be a state-of-the-art facility that will provide extraordinary security and amenities.
Henderson remains family owned and operated and continues to thrive with the help of the third generation in the business. With revenues climbing over the last year, the company is flourishing and still growing with the community. A thriving economy has allowed Henderson to service more customers across the state and into Texas, and we hope to expand the business even further in the coming year.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)