Account Representative Career Opportunity
Are you driven, self-motivated and looking to skyrocket your career with one of Louisiana’s premiere employers?
Check out Henderson’s ranking as one of the TOP EMPLOYERS!
Our Mission Statement
Be a Blessing through Superior Service and Products
Our Guiding Principles
Place God first in all we do,
Be a blessing to people,
Trust God to meet our needs,
Strive for excellence.
Henderson Wholesale, a multi-state Hunt Brothers Pizza distributor, is seeking an Account Representative for our Southwest Louisiana district team, based out of Reserve, LA. Henderson Wholesale currently serves over 750 locations in Louisiana and Texas.
You've likely seen the Hunt Brothers Pizza brand cross the finish line with NASCAR driver Kevin Harvick. In the past 25 years, this product has revolutionized the convenience store industry and has already proven to be a profitable food service solution for over 7,800 convenience store owners in 30 states. If you're looking for outstanding growth potential, with a brand that is a proven winner both on and off the track, this is the place!
What are we looking for in an ideal Account Representative?
We seek an honest and dependable Associate based out of Reserve, LA, who is passionate about Superior Service and Products.
- Assist Account Manager in daily operations:
- Customer inventory, location marketing, and warehouse maintenance.
- Know your product, know your company, know your audience.
- Provide Superior Service through clear and consistent communication with customers, Team Members, and District/Account Managers.
- Identify locations with equipment and inventory needs.
- Provide route relief for Account Managers.
- Assist in new location installations, uninstalls and safe operating practices.
- Manage and protect company assets and control expenses.
- Verifiable customer service and account management success.
- Organized and efficient inventory, warehouse and truck management and housekeeping.
- Intermediate to advanced technology skill set, prior use of propriety software, Microsoft Office, portable printers\scanners\credit card readers (CRM experience a plus).
- High degree of professionalism, organization, and time management skills.
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
- Ability to pass Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and MVR check.
- Ability to load and unload 75lbs safely in confined spaces.
What We Offer:
- EXTREMELY Competitive compensation.
- Paid vacation, holidays, personal days.
- 4-day workweek.
- Capacity for professional and compensation growth.
- AWESOME benefits package including group health, dental, group with voluntary life, short-term and long-term disability coverage, and more!
- Company provided resources\tools: vehicle, cellphone, computer and other portable IT
- Focused on your future:
- 401(K) with company match.
- Tuition assistance
- Generous Associate purchase discount at Henderson locations.
Why Join Team Henderson Wholesale?
We are a family-owned business, for over 50 years delivering
Superior Service and Products to our customers!
We are a Christian values company with a strong, family-focused culture!
We are a leading employer in Louisiana and a TOP TEN EMPLOYER in Lake Charles, LA.
Our family believes that to be the best, we only hire the best!
Launch YOUR career today with
Henderson Wholesale, a Hunt Brothers Pizza Distributor
Visit www.huntbrotherspizza.com and www.hendersonimplement.com
for more corporate information, and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
"Work or play - we know families." For Chuck Henderson, president of Henderson , this is more than the company's slogan; it's his vision for the company and the foundation of its success.
Celebrating 50 years of business, Henderson was founded in 1967 as a modest family business, the company has been steadily growing with the South West Louisiana area. In April 1999, Henderson diversified and expanded its business by becoming a Hunt Brothers Pizza distributer, TK Pizza. This new division now serves over 660 retail locations, having added 75 retail locations in the past year and sold 3.4 million pizzas. The convenience store industry had a great year in 2016, helping drive pizza sales upward.
Henderson remains family owned and operated and continues to thrive with the help of the third generation in the business. With revenues climbing over the last year, the company is flourishing and still growing with the community. A thriving economy has allowed Henderson to service more customers across the state and into Texas, and we hope to expand the business even further in the coming year.
Company Website: www.hendersonimplement.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)